The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Congratulations Der and Sarah!

The day after we celebrated George's Birthday, we got to celebrate Der's marriage! Yay! Der married a nice girl named Sarah last month and to celebrate the newlyweds took us all out to dinner at a sushi restaurant.

It was so good! I think fresh, well-made sushi may be my all-time favorite food.

Congratulations, Der and Sarah! Marriage is the best!

Afterwards, we walked to the ice cream shop a couple stores down to treat the kids to some dessert.

Jude and Bryce had a good time playing together while they waited. These guys are buddies. Bryce does such a good job with Jude--always patient and kind.

Pure joy. One of these days Jude will figure out how to actually eat his food instead of wearing it, but until then, I'm going to enjoy this. I can't think of many things sweeter than this happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment