The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Florida--Day 6

Let's see. What day are we to now? Wednesday, I think.

Surprise, we went to the beach again!

Mom and Chad had to take their classic picture together:

This one was taken in 2006:
If anything, those 6 years have only made them both look even more amazing.

Okay, back to present time. We all had a good time relaxing together.
Aunt Linda, Jason and Bethany

Chad was so good to play with the boys. My kids LOVE their uncles!

Mom took this picture of me with Cole and Jude walking toward the water to play. It reminds me a little of a similar picture taken, oh, about 22 years ago on the same beach:

1990. I was Lance's age here. I really don't know how my mom and dad did it with all of us at the beach. I had a hard time even with everyone's help keeping my three kiddos from washing out to sea. Mom and Dad, you guys were amazing!

As is tradition, we tried to take a family picture with the kids at the beach.

Not bad.

Here are our attempts last time we were down here two years ago:

Okay, can you tell I'm holding Jude, or does he look exactly like Cole?



And going even farther back in time...
1986. Mom and Dad with Chad, me and baby Amy. I was 3!

1989. Dad with Chad, me and Amy. (I'm a few months younger than Lance in this picture)

1993. Almost everyone! The only one we're missing is Jason, born the following year.

Can you tell we LOVE this beach?


Grandma came out again to play with the boys.

Thanks, Chad!

Lance out with Mom, Glenn and Jason. He tried so hard to body surf!


That evening, a storm rolled in.
We had a good time watching it from our balcony.

It looked pretty intense.


Windy!

No comments:

Post a Comment