I was sitting outside this afternoon with Melissa and Jamie, just enjoying the nice day while we watched the kids play.
Lance pokes his head out our back door, sees me and runs over with a big smile on his face.
"Mom! I made something really disgusting!"
"Why did you do that?"
"It was a science experiement."
"Oh, okay. What did you put in it?"
"A bunch of stuff. I even cut off some of my hair and put that in, too."
Pause.
"Wait, you cut your hair?! Where?" (Me, looking all over his head)
Totally nonchalant. "In the kitchen."
Huh.
He is now sporting a suspicious-looking patch of short hair right on top of his head. I walked into the kitchen a bit later and found oil all over the counter, some kind of white stuff on a spoon, and scissors. Oh, and that disgusting something? It is currently sitting in our freezer so it will get "all slushy".
Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment