Sunday was a busy day! We had Church starting at 9 a.m. and it went until noon. Thank goodness for Aunt Linda and my mom who walked Lance and Jude to their classes and sat with them until they were happy.
After church, we all headed over to the cemetery where my grandpa was buried last November.
The tombstone is beautiful! And no, Grandma isn't dead, even though her name is on it.
I guess I should have told Lance to take his foot off the stone, but I don't think Grandpa would have minded.
After visiting Grandpa's grave, we went back to the condo to rest a bit before our cousins came over at 4.
Aunt Amy to the rescue again! She showed Lance how to play this fun game while the little boys napped. Lance ended up winning and thought it was a fabulous game.
Aunt Linda with Chad, Jason, Lance and Bethany. Besides our family and the Brewers that live in Florida, the only other family that came down for the week was Aunt Linda and Bethany. It was fun to spend that time with them!
Watching the beach from the balcony.
At 4 p.m. Uncle Tubby, Aunt Dawn and Maria (my cousin) with her husband Charlie and her four kids came over. It was a lot of fun to catch up on her life and see how big her kiddies have gotten.
Charlie, Maria, Aunt Linda with Mason and Logan.
Cole hanging out with Uncle Chad.
Maria was so nice and brought the boys these amazing bubbles. We did them on the balcony where the wind basically blew the bubbles without help.
They were huge! The boys all thought it was great fun to try and pop them before the flew away. Even Cole laughed and flailed his arms.
Speaking of Cole, he thought his reflection in this mirror was hysterical and laughed every time I lifted him high enough to see himself. What a funny kid!
After dinner we all walked on the beach.
I don't know where you'd find a prettier beach.
Stephen, Mom, and Amy
And now with Glenn.
"Sisters, sisters. There were never such devoted sisters."
Wishful thinking...
This is what Lance did the entire time we were out walking.
Sweet baby. I know there are tons of pictures of Cole, but he's just so darn cute, I can't help myself!
See the shovels? The boys insisted on bringing them along and tried to dig up the entire beach on our walk.
I love that my family is close and that we love to be with each other and our cousins.
Maria and Charlie with their baby Kai.
Grandma pushed Cole while I chased the boys around. Thanks, Grandma!
Okay, I love this picture:
It's so true to character for both of them. Lance is showing off his muscles and being grandiose while Jude is being purposely silly. I love that it captures their personalities so perfectly.
But silliness comes with a price and sand isn't very tasty...
I love this picture, too, because here I am with the two little boys tuckered out and about to go inside and there's Lance in the background, still hard at work digging. Love it!
Right before we went inside, Amy, Jason and Stephen helped bury Lance in the sand.
I love his happy face!
The mark of a good day:
It was baths and bed once we got inside. Monday was just a few hours away!
No comments:
Post a Comment