The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hangin' with Cole

Life has slowly been getting back to normal. I'm getting into a better routine and have actually ventured out of the house several times with the two younger boys. Lance is still in California and will be there until this weekend, so it's just been me, Jude and Cole at home while George is at work.

Most days, though, we just "hang out". In fact, sometimes we don't change out of our jammies until, oh, lunch time. It's a calm, relaxing schedule and it's been nice to rest a bit.

Jude likes to be close to Cole and I will often find him snuggling with him or just loving on him whenever I turn around. I sure hope that doesn't change.


Daddy taking over so I could get some things done.


Cole is much more awake these days. It is fun to see his little eyes open, taking in the world. He has the sweetest disposition and always looks so pleasant when he's awake. I love this little boy!

Kisses from big brother Jude.




And to end, here is a picture of Lance on a nature walk with his cousins Lex and Clare and their dog Tressel in San Diego.
I love that Lance is in his "typical" Lance attire. I swear I couldn't keep clothes on this kid if they were glued to his skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment