This past weekend, George's parents came down to partake in "Restaurant Week" with us and treated us to the Boar's Head Inn here in Charlottesville. Restaurant week is neat because a lot of the more expensive restaurants will offer a select menu for a flat rate of $26 a person (a huge discount off the original prices) for an appetizer, entree and dessert.
It was fun to see Mom and Dad and spend some time with them and Allen. The kiddos stayed at home with a fabulous babysitter (thanks, Jayden!) while we enjoyed amazing food that would normally be out of our price-range.
Allen, George, and George's parents.
Dad took this picture so I could be in it, too. You can kind of see my baby-bump. I guess I don't look too bad for being 39 weeks along.
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for a great night and for driving all that way to spend time with us and treat us to a wonderful dinner!

No comments:
Post a Comment