The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Monday, August 8, 2016

Florida day 5--a welcome newcomer

The big news on Monday--Cody came!

Kailey and Cody have been dating for a while at SVU and he made the flight out to join us for a few days. He is a great guy and a real pleasure to be around.

I will never do the beach again without a canopy. Umbrellas just won't cut it after we enjoyed more than a week under the constant shade of a sport canopy. I don't know why we hadn't bought one sooner.

Cody and Kailey (with Lance, Stephen, and Amy in the background)

By this time, Jude was getting good at catching waves all by himself. This kid was born to be a beach bum.


Lily is as social little butterfly and made friends left and right. I love watching her interact with kids, especially the older girls to whom she drawn.


Waiting...




These two have been besties since they were babies.


My turn in the water! Jude and I tried to catch some waves together.


He made it!

Lily loved all the extra attention from the adults.

Ghost crab!

Way to go, Jude! All the way to the beach!

*secret lovers*

Evenings on the beach are really fun. Most of the people are gone, it's cooler, you don't have to wear sun screen, and the kids can run around in their undies and no one cares.





Can't wait for George to get here!



No comments:

Post a Comment