The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Florida Day 3--cake by the ocean

What's better than cupcakes for breakfast?

Cupcakes by the ocean for breakfast.


Spending time at the beach again. Mom and Uncle Jason arrived today! It's turning into a party!



There were some decent waves! Jude would go out really deep where the waves were over his head. Every time the waves crashed, Jude would inevitably disappear, only to pop up again a few seconds later. I was impressed he was able to fight such strong waves.

This peanut loved the water!

Lance catching some waves with Uncle Jason

Aunt Amy is the best! She and Cole were out there for several minutes trying to catch some waves in.






Pure joy.


If I could bottle the ocean and sell it to new mothers, I would make a killing. This tiny thing slept almost the whole time we were out on the beach. 

Nothing like a warm breeze and the sound of crashing waves to bring on some deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment