With Jude, Cole, and Lily up in Ashburn and Lance at Scout camp almost every day, George and I had a lot of time to just snuggle little Lexi.
Bender wasn't too sure what to think about her. He sniffed her and gave her a little lick, than ignored her completely.
Lance was excited to meet her! He's growing into such a big, helpful young man. Love him!
Since we had a 24-hour discharge, we had to follow up with the pediatrician the very next day. Lexi's bilirubin levels were still high, so they ordered phototherapy. Shoot.
Glow worm baby!
I wasn't a huge fan of being tethered to an outlet, but the hum of the machine and the warmth of the light helped her sleep, so maybe it was a blessing. I slept much better that third night since my milk was coming in and the lullaby of the machine kept this baby content.
Her levels finally came down enough and we could stop the light.
Bender still wasn't too sure what to make of her.
He was extra clingy, though.
"Maybe if I sit next to this moving, crying potato, people will pay attention to me."
Hey eyes are open!
Love these sweet moments.
Lexi was crying and Lance went right over, picked her up, and rocked her until she was happy again. He's such a good big brother.
First bath!
She hated getting bathed, but loved getting her hair washed.
Big eyes.
Play with me, Mommy.
Please?
Okay, I was ready to have my family back! This week has been soooo boring! Don't get me wrong, I loved spending quality time with Lexi, Lance and George, but my arms were aching to hold my other babies. To Ashburn we go!











No comments:
Post a Comment