After a week of not seeing the other children, I just couldn't handle the quiet loneliness at home, so George, Lexi, and I headed up to Ashburn to introduce everyone to the newest member of the family.
First the kids!
First the kids!

I think they love her!
Grandma
Cole was the one who wanted to hold her the most. He's been great with her, trying to snuggle and gently talk to her when she cries. It's very, very cute.
Grandmom and Pop Pop!
Aunt Jen is the best.
Lily's already vying for attention and insisted on being held along with Lexi.
Grandmom just got a new car! Cole and Lily thought it was awesome and didn't want to get out.
Aunt Laura came over with her boys, too.
Showing off his sister:
Mason is so sweet.
Our attempt at our first picture of our family of 7!
Eh, close enough.
I think these kids were happy to see Daddy.
Uncle Stephen
Grandpa
Teaching Jude how to play chess:
Cribbage with Grandma!
It was wonderful to be all together as a family again.
I'm ready. Let real life begin!
I'm ready. Let real life begin!
















No comments:
Post a Comment