My view Tuesday morning on my 4 1/2 mile run:
As was becoming our schedule, we spent our morning playing at the beach and the pool.
After naps, we joined most of the family and GiGi at the shops on Flagler to do some souvenir shopping.
Temptress.
While this isn't a real shark, New Smyrna is actually the shark-bite capital of the United States. Most of the bites happen close to the jetty where the fish schools swim, about five miles north of us, but I admit I'm still a bit anxious whenever we're in the water.

The boys had a great time looking at all the different trinkets. I heard Cole in the next aisle saying, "Awww. It's so cute!"
"It's a baby crocodile!"
Sure, I guess it's cute.
After wandering through our share of tourist-trap type shops, we joined everyone for dinner at Breakers right on the beach.

That evening we walked on the beach with GiGi.
The kids thought the pools around the posts just up the beach from us were awesome, so we didn't make it very far on our walk.
Glenn flew into town later that evening. Now all we were missing was George. :(






No comments:
Post a Comment