The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Busch Gardens with Callie and Bryce

On June 28th, we got to go to Busch Gardens with George's parents and Allen. This time was special because Callie and Bryce got to come too with Aunt Jen and Uncle Eric! We haven't been to the park with them for two years, so the kids were really excited.

Callie and Lance can ride ALL the rides, so they ran off with the adults while I entertained the two younger ones. Bryce and Jude are tall enough to ride several of the larger rides as well and enjoyed running around with the big kids.

Lily's first time on the Whirly Worm. She wasn't too sure what to think about it and cried a bit, but after when I asked if it was fun she said yes. :)


Cole's obsession. Whenever he hears about Busch Gardens, he will talk your ear off about the trains and the different colors. The blue one is his favorite and he was thrilled to see this one roll past on our way to meet the rest of the family.

I really had a good time hanging out with these two most of the day. Everything is special and new and exciting. I love seeing their smiles and hearing them laugh on the rides.


Lily loved the rides. She was a little nervous at first on most, but by the end she wanted to run around and get right back in line. So cute! I'm glad my kiddos are all dare devils. It makes it so, so fun.


Cole and Daddy rode Elephant run together.

Jude and Bryce are good buddies and did most of the rides together. I actually don't have too many pictures of the bigger kids since I was with the little guys most of the time. I don't have hardly any pictures of Grandmom and PopPop for that matter, but they were there, watching the kids ride and helping with Cole and Lily. They're the best!


Callie and Lance--inseparable.

Lily held onto my leg the whole time we were on the ride. So sweet.

Teacups! I think Lance was riding Apollo's Chariot while we were on this ride.


Before we started:


Holding on, not too sure if it's fun or not.

I love Cole's face here. So funny! 

Last time we came, Lance didn't get a chance to ride Alpengiest, so we made sure to do it this time. Callie, Lance, Eric and I waited in line together while George and his parents took the kids to Dragonland.


I had forgotten how fun it was, since I usually don't ride it when we go. I must be getting old because I get off the ride and my head hurts from being shaken all around. Lance however LOVED it!

Riding the Merry-go-Round with Daddy


Grandmom and Cole

Poor Jude. So tired.


Riding the train around the whole park while the big kids ride a few last-minute rides.

So fun! We love going to Busch Gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment