If you know anything about my family and vacations, you know that we vacation hard. We stay up late, get up early and try to cram as much into each day as possible.
While I wasn't able to run on the beach every morning, there was always at least one large group from our family out there at 6 a.m. making the 5 mile loop to Flagler and back. The view makes it all worth it:
Ha! This morning Jason came across a wedding. At 6:30a.m. Crazy!
Today we spent as much time as we could enjoying the beach and the condo's pool.
While I wasn't able to run on the beach every morning, there was always at least one large group from our family out there at 6 a.m. making the 5 mile loop to Flagler and back. The view makes it all worth it:
Ha! This morning Jason came across a wedding. At 6:30a.m. Crazy!
Today we spent as much time as we could enjoying the beach and the condo's pool.
Lance found a friend that he played with for a bit.
Jude and Mason were pretty much inseparable the entire time we were there. They were thick as thieves and just as mischievous.
Lance spent about 95% of his time in the water. He's so lucky to have so many Aunts and Uncles that were willing to swim with him while I kept track of the younger kids. I was sad I didn't get to swim with him as much as I'd like, although with everyone's help I was able to catch a few good waves with him each day.
The waves were really good today.
Cole kept taking his boogie board out into the water, but never really wanted to ride it.
Cole ran up to me in a panic because he need to use the bathroom. I explained to him that when we're at the beach you can just go in the water. I guess I forgot to explain the process.
Aunt Amy is the best!
Jason, Stephen, Kailey and Bethany joined us too!
After naps and dinner it was time to celebrate Uncle Jason's Birthday!
Grandma came over!
GiGi with Grant and Lily.
That night was spent eating cake, playing games and just being together.
We saw this guy enjoying the sunset:
Hanging out on the balcony with Uncle Tyler.
Cribbage!
Ha! Love it!










No comments:
Post a Comment