Lance continues to plug along at soccer. He has some really good days where the energy level is up and he's having fun, and then there are those other days. I guess Lance's sport just isn't soccer. Oh well. If I recall, I was more interested in the grass and talking to my friends than actually playing the game when I played soccer at this age, too.
A few Saturdays ago (October 20th, I think), we attended Lance's game with the Elmers.
Lance and Killian were doing a good job, especially considering the distractions from the side lines:
This little guy made his way to the game with the Elmers. His name is Hershel and he is the cutest little boxer puppy I've ever seen!
My boys were in doggie heaven. They want a dog so badly.
Lance tried to make his way over to meet him during the game, but was ushered back to his team by an unimpressed coach and a strict mom.
Sorry, Lance! Your time will come!
Meanwhile, Jude kept trying to play with the parents of another player by knocking them over and jumping on them. They were very good sports about it, but I wasn't too comfortable with my child tackling complete strangers.
George tried to keep him entertained by kicking the ball around with him and racing around the field.
Jude loved it!
Hershel was convinced Cole was a puppy. It was so cute to see them play together.
Finally Lance got his chance to meet Hershel. Don't worry, Lance. We'll be seeing a lot of that sweet puppy.
After the soccer game, we loaded up and drove to Carter's Mountain to get our family pumpkin.





No comments:
Post a Comment