Are you ready for a million pictures of my kids in leaves? You are? Good, because that's exactly what you're about to get.
So October 18th we took a walk with a couple good friends of mine around the apartments where we live to enjoy the beautiful leaves that were changing. Lance had just gotten home from school, so it was a perfect way to entertain all the boys.
So October 18th we took a walk with a couple good friends of mine around the apartments where we live to enjoy the beautiful leaves that were changing. Lance had just gotten home from school, so it was a perfect way to entertain all the boys.
Brothers!
Cole was so pleased when I finally got him out of the stroller and let him crawl around in the leaves.
My three sons:
I think it's funny that they're all holding leaves...
Sarah took my picture with the boys.
I had just gotten back from the gym, so this was the best we could do.
Lance wanted some glamor shots taken of him, too:
Lance wanted some glamor shots taken of him, too:
And yes, he picked those poses himself.
I love these pictures of Cole. I love that you can see his rosy little cheeks and his sweet disposition.
He really is the happiest baby I know.
Love this tree!
Dance, guys!
Cole couldn't get enough of the leaves. I think this series of pictures is amazing. He just gets more and more excited.
He can't contain his excitement. Love it!
But yeah, leaves aren't as much fun to eat...
I love this picture of Jude.
Whew! Did you make it? You made it. Awesome.














Heather, I've said it before, but I'll say it again, you have a beautiful family! All the sweet photos of your boys have given me a lift that I really needed--THANKS for that!! :-)!!
ReplyDeleteCharlottesville has the prettiest leaves! I miss taking walks around the Jeffersonian/Copeley loop and seeing them all! The boys are so cute in all your pictures, Cole looks like he's climbing a mountain in one of them! (The one after the picture of Jude you said you liked, that one is mantle-worthy!) Have a great day! Oh, and some good friends of ours we met in NYC just moved to Ashburn and are building a house there! I still have no idea where Ashburn is in relation to other places in NoVa, but they said they really like it there! (Their name is Barrand in case you or your family meet them at Church. She's Japanese Brazilian.)
ReplyDelete