The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Monday, November 12, 2012

AND... more leaves!

What can I say? Virginia fall is gorgeous and there's nothing more fun that playing in leaves.

I took these pictures of the two little boys while Lance was up north with his dad. I was bummed I didn't get all three boys together.

Cole was sick, but still had a good time playing.

Jude refused to look at the camera so I could take a picture.

He preferred to do this:







We had been playing in a little pile behind one of the apartment buildings and ran into our friends who were on their way down the hill a bit to play in an even bigger pile. Sweet!


Using sticks to rake the leaves into a pile.


A kid pile!


Jude and Bo found this drain and kept putting leaves down the holes. Jude told me he was "feeding the crocodiles."

Silly boys! These guys are best buddies. I love that our friends live so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment