I know I've said it before, but Lance really is the luckiest boy ever. He has done more things in his short seven years than I did in my first 20.
This fall Lance and his dad had a few neat adventures of their own.
September 29th, he ran in a race!
I can't remember what the race was for, but I do know that Lance did a good job.
September 29th, he ran in a race!
I can't remember what the race was for, but I do know that Lance did a good job.
Before Halloween, he and his dad completed a corn maze together. I still have never done that!
Made it!
Scott is in the Young Mens program at Church so Lance gets to tag along on all the cool Boy Scout activities. This past November they camped out under the stars and hiked Old Rag.
This is how they camped--no tent, just sleeping bags and some tarps. Lance thought it was great!
They woke up before the sun came up to start the hike with the Scouts.
Lance's favorite part of the hike: the rock scramble. You had to climb up and over all these huge rocks. Lance was a pro.
It was a 9 mile hike with a 1 mile "walk-in". Lance did the whole thing. Not too shabby for a boy who just turned 7!












No comments:
Post a Comment