The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy 5 month Birthday, Jude!

Jude turned 5 months old yesterday, June 2nd. Guess what he was doing the night before?

Army crawling!

June 1st--Jude army crawled across our living room floor and around in circles while Lance and I put together this cool robot puzzle we got a yard sale. I had no idea he was so mobile. We started our project on the floor, but when piece after piece kept making it's way in and out of Jude's hands, we decided we needed to postpone our puzzle until Jude was napping. When George came home from his rotation (he's doing ENT surgery now) Jude showed off his new skill for his very proud daddy.

I'll try and post a video if I ever learn how to do it. I can't believe we have a mobile baby on our hands. I thought baby-proofing the house was still a month or two away. It really does seem that the second child grows up faster than the first, and that's saying a lot because Lance was off like a shot! I'm excited to see what other new things Jude learns. It's funny--even though we've been through it all with Lance, it still doesn't get old watching Jude meet all the same milestones. Every time it's a celebration.

I love love love being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment