The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Monday, December 30, 2013

It's a baby shower!

I have the best friends! Sarah, Kaycie and Melissa--these sweet girls got together in December and threw me a beautiful baby shower. Since this was my fourth baby (first girl!) we decided to make it more of a "girls' night out" instead of a traditional shower. I think it turned out perfect!

It was so fun to sit around and talk with the ladies while we did manicures and ate yummy food.




Allison, Kaycie, Brooke, Laura and Laura

Terumi, Melissa, me, and Sarah holding Grant (my sister's baby)


Hand scrub and lotion


This idea was so cute--everyone wrote an note on a diaper so I could have something fun to read during those midnight changes.

Sarah and baby Grant

Sisters!



Brooke, Melissa, Mom, me, Terumi, Allison, Amanda, Tatia, Sarah, Brianna, Kathrine, Laura, Rebecca, Kaycie and Laura--Love these girls!


It was so fun to open the gifts and see all the pink, purple and yellow after having three boys! I am so glad for good friends with cute fashion sense--I think I'm going to be a little lost trying to dress this baby.



Blessing booties from Grandma Brewer




Thank you so much to all you wonderful friends who made this night such a special one! You are what make Charlottesville feel like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment