The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Friday, May 31, 2013

Florida--Day 7: the beach! the beach!

Finally! Tuesday was a beautiful day and we couldn't wait to spend as much time as possible at the beach.

Airplane! Cole loved watching the little planes that would fly past with the banners advertising local bars and restaurants.

This is what I did most of the time. Gotta document!

These boys were in heaven.











Thank goodness for Aunts and Uncles that are fun and willing to brave the cold water so Lance could be out in the waves.



This little boy couldn't get enough of the water and constantly tried to wander out all by himself.




I love his happy face!

Mason!





I got to go out with Lance in the waves for a bit while my mom watched Jude and Cole. It was so fun! I miss getting to spend one-on-one time with my biggest boy.












Cole couldn't stop smiling. It was so cute.

Laura and Mason


Cousins! Jason and Bethany



Brayden and Jude

Kyler

Maria

Snack time!

Time with Grandma.



Lance found a tiny crab...



I'm sad we didn't get more days like this, but at least we had this one perfect day to enjoy and remember.

The rest of the day was filled with things like this:



 The boys had been begging to go to Flaglar for souvenirs, so while Cole was napping I took Jude and Lance to the little tourist-trap shops down the road.

Pool time and cousin time was on the agenda as well.



Kitty!





No comments:

Post a Comment