Saturday was the first day that wasn't pouring rain, so we did our traditional 5 mile walk that morning down to Flaglar and back.
Laura and I braved it with the kids, both of us pushing strollers. Lance spent most of the time walking too, although he did sneak a ride every once in a while.
Laura and I braved it with the kids, both of us pushing strollers. Lance spent most of the time walking too, although he did sneak a ride every once in a while.
Jude enjoying some water time with a family friend that was visiting for the day.
Stephen
Not the prettiest weather, but we'll take what we can get.
Jude and Mason had a great time running to try and catch up to the adults. I was impressed with their energy.
The boys thought chasing these flocks of birds was the best fun they'd had yet:
Most of our group.
Lance was trying to throw sand at the birds. He missed.
Aunt Linda and Mom took over pushing for a bit so Laura and I could run. I love all the helping hands!
(Can you see Lance in the background? He was bummed he had to walk. To be fair, it was a long way.)
Jason and Kailey--cousins! These two just got called on missions for our church. It's fun that they get to serve at the same time.
Bethany and her friend.
I finally let Cole out of the stroller. You can probably tell he how felt about getting to run around.
The sun! I can see it!
The sun! I can see it!
These two were buddies the whole time.
That afternoon, we spent some time at the pool where we caught a couple sunny moments:
And our family came over to play! Valerie and her husband Brian came to visit as did Maria and her boys and Caleb and his fiance.
Late that night, Amy, Stephen, Laura, Jake, Lance and I went to see the new Ironman movie.
Lance thought it was awesome (especially since he got to stay up til midnight).
And of course because our vacations are never restful, the "big kids" stayed up to tie dye our Disney World shirts.
And of course because our vacations are never restful, the "big kids" stayed up to tie dye our Disney World shirts.
Who's ready for church at 9 a.m.?







No comments:
Post a Comment