The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My Birthday was a great one!

George took me to Bonefish on my Birthday, thanks to the Elmers who offered to not only drive for soccer that day, but watch the kids that night. Thanks, friends!

That weekend, we drove up to Northern Virginia and were treated to dinner at Nagoya's by George's parents to celebrate my Birthday as well! 
Lance was at his dad's house so he missed the "big fire". Jude was simultaneously enthralled by the fire and terrorized by it. This has to be my favorite restaurant. It never gets old and the food is the best I've ever had from a hibachi restaurant.

Lance picked out a couple gifts for me, too!
He got me these tiny, tiny dice because he knows I like miniature things.

He also got me that cute stuffed horse--my favorite animal. The flowers are from George. They were delivered to our door on my Birthday while he was at work. 

I had a wonderful Birthday! Not only did we get to have cake with both my family and George's, I was treated to dinner twice!

I'm putting together my list of 29 things about myself (I did a similar list a couple years ago about George when he turned 27), so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment