The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

The many faces of Lance

Lance has to be, by far, the most dynamic little boy I've met. He is constantly making me laugh by the things he says and does. He's a skinker and a sweetheart, all wrapped up in the same handsome little package. I can't get enough of him!


Nice smile, although the glasses are not his.

And now for the show...

















These pictures remind me of Calvin in the Calvin and Hobbes strip where his parents are trying to take family pictures and Calvin is, well, being Calvin. The parents get the pictures printed and as they look through them, they debate whether or not they should send them to the relatives. The conclusion they reach is the pictures are a true representation of Calvin's character. "Well, they do look like Calvin."

Yep, if I had to pick a cartoon character that Lance most closely resembled, it would be Calvin. A happy, intelligent, hilarious trouble-maker with a very tender side--that's Lance!

5 comments:

  1. I have to agree!! On a gloomy day and one that I'm feeling a bit down, your pictures of Lance have given me a much needed grin!! Thanks for that!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's 4, going on 5 in September. He's a hoot and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! (I also love the one of you and him dancing and him with the croquet ball.) I never noticed this before, but I can't help but think that Lance looks just like an older Calvin, (Calvin Gibbons that is!) in some of his funny face pictures! Hopefully Calvin will be as fun and handsome as Lance!

    ReplyDelete