April 25, 2010--Jude's Blessing Day.
We finally blessed Jude! We had a hard time figuring out when everyone would be able to make it, so we decided to bless Jude at my mom's house up in Ashburn.
Proud parents!
It was a beautiful blessing given by George. George, Uncle Rob, and Glenn were able to stand in the circle. I thought a lot about my dad that day and wished with all my heart he could have been there, helping to bless my little baby. I miss him so much, especially at times like this. I'm so grateful for the Gospel and the truths it teaches. I know my dad is aware of me and my family and that one day I'll get to see him again. I can't wait!
A lot of our family was able to attended. Besides my mom and Glenn, Jason, Laura, and Amy, George's parents came and so did his sister Jen and her daughter Callie. Allen was there and so was Der. Aunt Linda and Uncle Rob and their daughters Kailey and Bethany were also there. It was so fun to be with so much family and share this special day.
After the blessing, we had a wonderful lunch of BBQ pork, fruit, and pies. It was nice to just sit around and enjoy the company of family.
When I was writing on your wall on FB, I noticed that you had a blog, and I thought I would take a peek--Heather, as I said on my wall post, what a beautiful son and family you have!!
ReplyDelete(Kim Wiff)