I had my camera (of course) and had a great time taking photos of everyone. It was a perfect evening!

Flower for Mommy?
Jason (my brother) and my cousin Kailey
Kailey and Jude
Bethany (my cousin) and Jude

I love this picture of Lance holding the croquet ball.

Lance really got into the game and had a great time trying to hit the ball with a mallet as big as he is.
Go, Aunt Linda!

Me and Lance having fun!
Remember our tadpoles we got at Easter? Well, we got them from the little pond in my aunt's front yard and while we were there, we got to see exactly what our tadpoles would turn into in just a few days:
Tiny toads! Their pond was swarming with these tiny little creatures. We had to be very careful where we stepped. To get an even better idea as to how truly tiny the toads were, here is Lance carefully holding one:
You can barely see it! I'm excited about our tadpoles!
No comments:
Post a Comment