The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

First Day of School!

August 23rd was the first day of school for Jude, Cole, and Lance. 

They were excited for the most part. Jude was more nervous than he had been in years past, but Cole was excited to see his new classroom and hang out with his teacher's rabbit Oliver.



Lance, in typical teenage style, was pretty apathetic about it all. "It's just school, Mom."

We have a great group of kids that catch the bus in the mornings. Inevitably, after the first couple weeks I usually end up driving the boys so we can sleep in a few extra minutes, but in the mean time, it's fun to see everyone.




Getting off the bus at school!


Ready to start his day! I hope and pray this is a good year for him.

He already knows some of the kids in his class since about half his class moved up together.

My veteran 3rd grader. Too cool to act excited.

After what seemed like a long day, the boys made it home. They both said it was a great first day!


Lily started Preschool on September 4th! She was super nervous about it, but excited. I know she will thrive.


Lexi insisted on getting her picture, too.




Miss Cindy is the sweetest and all the kids in her class seem like wonderful little people. I know she'll have a good year!


No comments:

Post a Comment