Valerie is getting so cubby lately! I absolutely love it!
This poor girl is still feeling a bit neglected now that Valerie is getting all the attention. She's trying to find new ways to get our attention, usually involving throwing fits, not sleeping, or smothering the baby. Lately her sleep has been awful and not only does she not fall asleep easily, she wakes up at all hours of the night and screams and cries. We are at a loss as to how to help her.
Nighttime snuggles are the best! (although I'll be the first to admit I absolutely HATE bedtime... it has become such a long, hard struggle especially with Lexi's difficulties that I dread it every day)
I found this little walnut on the ground one day and it reminded me of crafts I did with Grandma Brewer when I was little.
Getting so big!
Nothing like a couple sisters to keep you entertained!
It's how we roll around here:
Lexi's version of loving on Valerie:
I don't think Valerie appreciates it as much as Lexi thinks.
I love this picture of the girls, but looking at the room behind them stresses me out. I see the laundry in the middle of being done, a dirty diaper on the floor, boxes strewn about, stuff piled high, and is that a flashlight left on by the bed? A true picture of the stage of life we're in, where it seems just getting from the morning to the evening with everyone alive is a success deserving a pat on the back and everything else falls through the cracks. The laundry is always piled and never finished, the house is a disaster, and our lives seem to be utter chaos 75% of the time. I know I will miss this stage of life when the kids were little, but as I trek through it day in and day out I all too often get bogged down in the manual labor and intense fatigue of it all.












No comments:
Post a Comment