Lance turned 13 this year! Too old for a big Birthday party, we celebrated with family.
Scott and I took him out to dinner to his current favorite restaurant in town, Sushi King. It's an all you can eat sushi restaurant that our whole family loves.
They even dressed up to come out and sing to him!
I can't believe how big he is getting!
Later that weekend we drove up to Northern VA to visit my Mom who is in town. Mason introduced Jude to the art of stair-sliding.
Happy Birthday, Lance!
Love love love that we live close enough to family that we can visit together!
Lance, you are growing into a handsome, strong, opinionated young man. Middle School hasn't been very kind to you, but I'm hopeful you will grow from the trial by fire and learn to be kind, compassionate, and to stand up for what you know is right. You have so much potential, but I know it's hard to see past the immediate and made decisions that are best for tomorrow, instead of what feels best for today. Your family is here for you and loves you and will do everything we can to support you as you travel this hard, winding road that life has given you. Thank you for being ours and for being part of our family. Happy Birthday!
















No comments:
Post a Comment