Lily saw this dress at Costco in the Halloween costumes and insists she wants to be a fairy for Halloween. I'm sure she will change her mind a million times over in the next couple months, but for now she sure does look cute.
Cole still loves his trains and building new tracks. Most days we can't even walk into his room because of all the tracks on the floor.
Nice hat, Jude.
Valerie is getting so FAT! I love it! She is still the happiest baby ever and as snuggly as can be.
Bedtime snuggles on the bed (ignore the baby slobber spots on the sheet)
I found this half shell outside the other day and it reminded me of doing crafts with Grandma Brewer, so I had to text her.
Naked booties and spinning sisters.
This right here speaks to my soul. I've been feeling so overwhelmed and behind in life lately, like I'm failing in every aspect. I know it'll pass and I'm doing better than I realize, but it's hard not to get down on myself.
Lexi still hasn't figured out how to hug and snuggle Valerie without smashing her. I think she's trying to be nice, but some days it seems like she has it in for her baby sister.
Love these girls of mine!















No comments:
Post a Comment