The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Monday, March 3, 2014

Be still, my heart

There is nothing that brings my heart more joy than watching my children interact with each other. I was worried that the boys might struggle with another baby in the home, but they love Lily. Every day is filled with little, precious moments when Lance snuggles a crying Lily, or Jude runs over and tries to wake her up so he can "play" with her, or Cole crouches down next to her, looks at me and says, "Baby Lily. I love her."

3 weeks old

Some of my favorite moments:




4 weeks old:




One night while I was putting Jude and Cole to bed, Lily came to hang out for a bit. 
 This girl loves her tongue. :)


I don't think Jude gets the concept that Lily can't really "play" with him and whenever he sees her he tries to engage her. He's not very gentle and I have to curb his rough enthusiasm sometimes, but it's still really cute.





Cole won't try to play with Lily, but he will go up and pat her, give her hugs and tell her he loves her.


Life doesn't get much better than this!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the boys with Lily! Lance and she look like they have loved each other for a loooong time and Jude looks like he's been rocking a crying baby all night, what cuties!
    Rebecca told me you said hello when I was in C-ville a couple weeks ago. I wish I could have seen you, I was thinking about you that day too! I was in and out, though, because I had to race home in time for the bus.
    I loved your Mario party! It was so fabulous, you always put so much effort into your kids' parties and I'm sure they will always treasure those memories :) My mom did a lot for my parties too, and I still remember it and now pass on her tradition by doing the same for my kids! Your parties are SO impressive!

    ReplyDelete