Our boys are obsessed with animals. Mostly dogs, but lately they've taken a liking to cats and will talk seriously every day about what kind of cat and what kind of dog they will get when we move out of our apartment in two years. We've already promised a dog, but George isn't too sold on the cat idea. Hopefully for him this infatuation will be short-lived, but in my heart of hearts I don't think the kids will give up this dream too easily.
To get our fill of kitties and the like, I took the boys to the SPCA here in Charlottesville so they could see and pet as many animals as their little hearts desired.
Cole really liked the cats.
This one was especially patient with sticky, pull-y fingers.
They had a couple kittens in a cage outside the kennel area that was unlocked, so I let Jude and Lance each hold one.
This is what Jude did the whole time the kitty was on his lap.
They were in heaven!
Afterwards, we made it a real date by stopping at Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream!
A couple days later we went back and this time we brought Daddy with us.
Boys, I think you may have a chance yet!



No comments:
Post a Comment