A few days before Easter, we finally dyed our eggs. Lance had been asking about this for a while so he was pretty excited when we told him tonight was the night! This was the first year Jude really remembers doing it, too, so it was doubly fun!
So excited!
Lance being meticulous.
Jude couldn't quite grasp the concept of using a spoon to put the egg in and out of the dye and used his hand instead. Liberally. Not just finger tips but whole hands in the dye every. single. time.
Cole was a good watcher.
Lance's favorite eggs? His three yellow ones.
I gave Cole a boiled egg to play with since I didn't want him to feel left out. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it.
Big brother Lance stepped in to show him how to crack and peel it.
One of Jude's creations.
Still peeling...
Hooray! Almost peeled!
I love doing these things with the kids. It's usually an exercise in patience when the dye is dripped all over the table, but the kids had a great time and that's what's important. I don't know where I'd be without my family!





No comments:
Post a Comment