The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter this year was welcomed in by this happy site:

Thanks to the Easter Bunny (and Grandmom and Pop Pop who had given the kids baskets the day before) the kids were set with candy for life!

Our attempts at getting a picture of all the boys looking:


Good enough.

George had to go to work later that morning so the boys and I spent the rest of the day going to Church and just being together. 

Cole is developing quite the little personality and spent a good portion of the afternoon like this:



Can I tell you how much I love this little boy?


We didn't get to our Easter egg hunt until a few days later when George was able to be home. They had a great time! Cole didn't quite get the idea, but enjoyed running around the park with Lance and Jude.









Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment