The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Up again, up again, jiggity jig

After spending a few days down in Charlottesville, the boys and I drove back up to Ashburn to spend a little more time with Grandma before she had to go back home to Florida. Unfortunately, I had to drop off Lance at his dad's house on our way up for his weekend visitation. Bummer.

Of course we visited the pool.

Don't you just want to pinch those precious cheeks? Despite what it may look like, Cole really enjoyed the pool this time.

He loves baths, so this was great fun for him.

Jude liked being at "the beach" with Cole. :)

Sweet little baby.


He's looking ready for a nap, huh? 

After the pool, he ran right inside and cuddled up with Grandma.
We sure love our Grandma Brewer (Gi Gi). We were glad we got to see her a couple more days before she went home. She is the neatest lady! I'm grateful my children will have memories of how wonderful and involved she is. Love you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment