The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Swinging into summer

Now that summer is here and all the boys are around all day long, we've been trying to find fun things to do. Most of the time, that means a lot of this:










We are lucky to have a little park right behind our house at our disposal night or day.

Remember Rockne, the dog we always walked? Well, last week was the last time we got to see him since his family is moving to Pennsylvania for a Fellowship program. The boys and I took him on one last walk.
 He really was the nicest dog and it was a perfect fix for the boys--they got to love on and play with a dog even though we aren't allowed pets at our apartment. Win-win. We'll miss you, Rockne!

Oh, and just for fun, here's a picture of Lance and his best friend Killian being crazy monkeys in our kitchen doorway:
Crazy, crazy kids. Every single time Lance walks past a door, he climbs up the door frame to hang from the top. Yes, he shimmies all they way up without help from anything or anyone. Walking through doorways is a bit of a challenge because there is usually a Lance hanging in the way. I wish I had a quarter of his constant energy...imagine all the things I could get done!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving it! You have such active little guys. I miss seeing them.

    ReplyDelete