The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Transformers, a Tent, and Tons of Friends

Highlights from the past couple weeks:

Lance and Jude are starting to play pretty well together! It takes a lot of patience on Lance's part, but he's getting better about including Jude. He even let him play with his Transformers, which is a pretty big deal.


Lance got a Toy Story bed tent for his Birthday last month and we finally got around to setting it up. Lance and his buddies from next door had a great time playing it when we set it up in the living room, but as soon as I tried to put it on his bed, it broke! I couldn't believe it! I felt pretty bad, so I quickly set up my brother's old tent my mom gave us. This tent has got to be at least 22 years old, maybe older, and it's still in great condition! Just goes to show you--they really don't make things like they used to!


I think out of both of them, Jude loved the tent the most. In fact, when I took out the poles to take it down yesterday at Lance's request, Jude kept trying to lift up the deflated tent and crawl inside. We'll have to get it out again soon.

Last Sunday before General Conference, we had a brunch in our "backyard" with all our Copeley friends. The Elmers (our neighbors) are always really good about having BBQ's and such, and they were the ones who set up the Conference Brunch.


The kids had fun playing in the little house, as usual...


...while the adults had fun eating and chatting.

Jude also enjoyed writing the dirt with sticks. He did have socks, but he pulled them off. Lance missed it because he was with his dad. :(

That evening we helped celebrate Bennett's 1st Birthday! It was a lot of fun to be with so many friends. Jude loved the party hats! We only got a couple pictures, but our friend Jamie (Bennett's mom) posted several more on her blog. Enjoy!


Killian, Jude, Bennett, Kendal, and Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment