The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Friday, October 29, 2010

Carving our pumpkin

Wednesday afternoon, Lance and I carved our family pumpkin. I asked Lance what he wanted to carve, since last year we did the Transfomer "Autobot" symbol. We decided this year it would be fun to carve a "Decepticon" symbol.

Lance helping to cut off the top. 

During the course of the cutting, his clothes magically disappeared, as they usually do whenever we do things like this. 

Scooping out the "guts", as Lance likes to call them. 

Not a huge fan of being sticky. 

Mom finishing the clean-up 

You can see our pattern on the table. Lance wanted to help carve, so he and I carved a few lines together... 

...but he soon got bored and decided watching "Phineas and Ferb" with his friends in our living room was a better idea. So, I finished it up with Jude watching on. 

I think it turned out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment