The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Monday, September 20, 2010

Jealous?

I have the best husband in the world! Last Thursday I had to go to a meeting in the evening and left the boys with George while I was gone. He was tired and wasn't feeling very well, Jude was crying, and Lance was super dirty from playing outside. I felt pretty guilty leaving them all, but I was supposed to help with the meeting and had to go.

I came home three hours later. What did I find? George had fed and bathed both boys, put Jude to bed, built a fort with Lance in the front room, popped popcorn and let him pick out a movie to watch inside the fort. He had washed the dishes and was cooking this great mushroom/crepe dish. Everything was done and I hadn't asked him to do any of it. He just saw what needed to be done and then went the extra mile. I got to come in and lay next to Lance while we finished the movie and just enjoy being with my family.

Paradise.

1 comment: