The next day was Sunday and since we were all so tired, we decided to spend the day relaxing and resting so we could start fresh on Monday with another full day at one of the parks.
The kids swam again. Honestly it was soooo cold, I don't know how they managed to stay in for so long. The weather was nice--it was chilly in the morning and evening and during the day would get up to 70-80 degrees, but still--way too cold for swimming.
I guess Lexi opted for no swim suit.
We took the kids to our favorite restaurant we visited when George and I were in Orlando about a year ago: The Hash House. George was so excited to have this amazing dish again:
I can't remember what it's called and I don't even remember what all is in it, but it was just as amazing as we remembered.
Lance had to try it too.
That pancake is seriously as big as Lily.
Someone was being picky...
That evening we went over to Disney Springs which is basically an outdoor mall with all things Disney. They had neat restaurants, shops, places that made candy, and even a band playing. We got some food truck specialties and sat around and enjoyed the music.
The kids danced for a solid 20 minutes while this band played.
Lily thought these tiny caramel apples were neat.
We ended the night with ice cream and headed back home to put the kids to bed.
Bedtime is the worst, even on vacation. The kids were so excited and wound up, it took waaaaay too long for them to fall asleep.


























No comments:
Post a Comment