The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Monday, December 31, 2018

And that's a wrap!

Making progress...


They finished it!





I don't anticipate it staying together for forever, but so far Cole hasn't put it down. He is loving all the details and the realistic nature of it. I love watching him be happy and excited.


We went over to Laura's house to play games and spend time with my family. I love that so many of us live so close together.

Passing out cousin gifts!





Still playing with his Titanic...


The many faces of sweet Valerie!




Love these cute sisters:

I know, it's after Christmas, but we still managed to see Santa at the mall!


Enjoying some Christmas bath bombs!


And finally, Lance is ringing in the new year on a cruise with his Dahlquist family! They flew out to California shortly after Christmas and then surprised the kids with a cruise to Mexico! Lucky duck! He is having the best time!



No comments:

Post a Comment