Flying home to see the kids! While Valerie loved all the attention, I think she missed the chaos of her brothers and sisters.
It was so neat being able to celebrate Ashley and Stephen! This is an amazing couple!
And we wouldn't have been able to go if it wasn't for Grandmom, PopPop, Jen and Eric who all helped watch the kids while we were gone for three days. Thank you!!
After we got home, Eric showed us some awesome pictures of Callie and her first elk she shot while we were away!

Way to go, Callie!
I believe they are going to mount the head, but I have no idea where you would put something so massive!
Our kiddos LOVE the Scholz--they're just the best!
Our kiddos LOVE the Scholz--they're just the best!
Jason sent us this picture from Utah that night while they were at Aunt Linda's house recovering from all the wedding prep. I'm glad Mom has such a great man in her life.








No comments:
Post a Comment