The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Stephen and Ashley's Wedding--Day 1 (visiting old friends)

Stephen and Ashley are getting married in Logan, UT!

George's parents and sister were amazing and watched the other five kiddos so George and I could fly out and be part of the wedding. Valerie got to come along and was an angel as always.

Flying is not fantastic with kiddos, but Valerie did a great job.

Before we took off, they sprayed the wings of our plane with this green stuff. I later found out it was a de-icer.


Watching the world go by...



We landed in Salt Lake and drove straight to Spanish Fork to see our good friends the Simmons. Calvin was working, but we got to hang out with Sarah and her cute girls: Elle, Penny, and Lucy.


I can't believe how big Elle is! I used to babysit her when she was Valerie's age.

Gosh I miss this girl! One of my very best friends. 


Stephen and Ashley were having a big day! Marriage License! 




 On our way back up to Logan, we stopped in Salt Lake to see a friend I haven't seen in over a decade! Kate Reichert! She and I were roommates for a couple years at BYU. I love this girl! She is now a lawyer working on immigration issues in SLC.


We made it to Logan! Valerie got to see her Great Grandma Allred for the first time!



Grandpa has been the perfect example of undying and ever suffering love. He is kind and sweet and patient to Grandma and it makes me happy and devastated at the same time. He has worked himself to the bone for his wife and I don't know how he keeps going.


To the hotel where we slept! Uncle Jason was there!

And Uncle Chad! 

Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment