The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Snickers Gap

With Thanksgiving under our belt, it's officially time to start Christmas celebrations! 

Christmas Tree hunting is first on the list!

With Mom in Florida, Chad in California, Jason in Utah, Stephen in Winchester and Amy and Laura not getting their own trees this year, it was just our family. It was strange and nice all at the same time.
















The kids found this huge pile of rocks right next to where we cut our tree and had a fun time climbing all over it.

She can sit up by herself (kinda)!









Our attempts at a family picture:



We found one! All the kids took turns cutting the tree:



I remember when I was a kid watching my dad cut down the tree. He made it look so easy, so when I took a turn I was surprised by how difficult it actually was. I think the kids experience this same thing every year.






A perfect start to the 2018 Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment