One of my favorite things to do on the beach is run in the early morning before the sun fully comes up. This year I was only able to go twice and didn't make it as early as I wanted, but it was still nice.
Grandma and Mason looking for shells
Found this on my run...just a healthy reminder that there are bigger things out there than the little fish we see swimming in the shallows.
Whew! Made it to Flagler, the turn-around point.
Jason and Laura are beasts! Jason and I walked back while Laura ran for a total of 5 miles. She's amazing!
I found this tiny crab while out and brought it back for the girls to see.
Lexi thought it was pretty cute and was excited it was "nice" (dead) and didn't pinch her.
We spent the rest of the day at the beach and pool.
















No comments:
Post a Comment