Morning snuggles--I don't think either of them are totally awake yet.
Lily has discovered her self-game. Ha!
More time at the beach! The weather was perfect. It rained most nights, but by the time the morning rolled around, it was all sunshine. The water was also pretty warm. Seriously you couldn't ask for a better week at the beach.
Much of the beach was covered in this:
It was pretty neat, although I don't know if we found any whole shells we wanted to keep.
You know what else was all over the beach? Sand fleas (or mole crabs if you're Callie and Bryce).
You could put your hand into the sand and scoop out several at a time.
Look how huge!
Hey look! I finally made it into a picture! Thanks, Jen, for taking this shot! I really did play in the water with the kids, I just never really got any pictures.
Cole LOVED trying to catch waves while riding George's back.
I think they were successful about 25% of the time.
Lily would paddle out as far as she could and try to catch waves all by herself. She did a pretty good job and actually rode a few small ones in!
That night we went to my favorite place: Jimmy's! It's all-you-can-eat crab and it's amazing!
Lily showing Lexi how to get meat out of the legs:
(Cole's behind Jude) We didn't get many pictures--we were all tired but excited to be here!










































No comments:
Post a Comment