It's Easter time! The kids have been begging to dye eggs for a while, so one night we broke out our dye and let them go to town.
This was Lexi's first experience and she thought it was fantastic!
Cole dyed almost all of his blue, his favorite color. He is very careful and meticulous.
Lily liked experimenting with different colors and made several pink variations.
Jude and Lance may have been the only ones to really branch out with the other colors.
Daddy got to do it, too!
Lesson learned: you can't microwave two raw eggs in a mug at a time. Lance tried, and this was the result:
I'm just glad the mug didn't explode as well!
Jude was extra lucky this year and got to decorate eggs with the Sawyers, our cute friends that live just down the hill from us. They are the sweetest family with kids that line up with our four youngest. We love having them as neighbors and friends.
(Jude with Ben and Grady)
33 week selfie! Its funny--I'm stronger when I'm pregnant and my muscles look bigger. Once I deliver, I basically deflate. I'm enjoying looking swoll right now!
We drove up to Ashburn to spend the Easter weekend with the Glass family and Laura's family. Callie and Bryce came over and colored eggs with the kids. Aunt Jen bought a really neat egg spinner that you use with markers to decorate the eggs. It was a huge hit and something we may need to invest in for next year.
This machine spins the eggs, allowing you to make stripes on the eggs. It worked amazingly well!
Callie and Bryce were super patient with the kids and helped them color their eggs.


























No comments:
Post a Comment