Man. No matter how many years we have lived in our current house, I'm always amazed at how many leaves fall in autumn. It feels like we can never keep up. It's nice we have so much help!
Thanksgiving break found us up in Ashburn, enjoying our families. The Chens were in town and staying with the Scholz. It's always so good to see them!
These cousins sure did enjoy each other.
Bryce tried to teach Jude the art of bottle-flipping.
We were able to see Laura's family a couple times, too! Lily and Lexi both thought baby Cassidy was pretty neat.
Helping Grandmom make the stuffing!
Yay for Uncle Nate! We are always happy to see him when he comes home from Colorado.
These kids LOVE to help stuff the turkeys.
Thanksgiving morning I usually join my family in the Ashburn 5k Turkey Trot, but this year (since I was pregnant and not feeling well), I bowed out. Callie and Bryce ran with the Chens, Nate, and Eric and Laura was the sole representative from the Allred clan.
She posted this picture after her run (top was from last year, bottom from this year):
Thanks for keeping the tradition alive, Laura! Next year I'll be running!
Time for dinner! The Scholz hosted the ~40 people that came.
Afterwards, we joined the Allreds at Laura's house for some dessert.
Cole loves babies.
Love these boys!
Happy Thanksgiving!




















No comments:
Post a Comment