The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Shameless selfies, Pichu, and Lexi

Indulge me for a minute while I record for posterity that once I really was fairly fit.

I finally dead-lifted close to my goal of twice my bodyweight! I lifted 255 lbs for one, although my body weight keeps going up (stupid muscle weighing more than fat...) so I can't really mark it off my list until I lift 260 lbs. 5 lbs doesn't seem that much, but when you're pushing the max of your ability, 5 lbs might as well be 50. 


With Halloween right around the corner, I've been working on Cole's costume:

He wants to be Pichu:

Of course they don't make costumes in this Pokemon character, so I had to construct my own. Here's his mask, ready to go!
It looks okay. Not as perfect as I would have liked, but Cole is excited, so that's all that matters. I'm super behind so he may be wearing this mask and some yellow sweats for Halloween.


Grandma came into town for Baby Cassidy's birth (Congratulations, Laura!!) and took a day to come down and take Lance on his Birthday outing. They drove to PA and saw a neat production of the story of Jonah. Lance said he had a great time!


This cute girl just gets more and more fun! She is seriously the happiest person ever--always smiling and laughing. We can't get enough of her!


I can't get enough of this sweet face!



We also got to celebrate Melissa Elmer's 40th Birthday! They hosted us and lots of other friends at a local restaurant that had some pretty sweet old arcade games.  


The kids thought it was pretty neat and we had a great time catching up with our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment