The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Monday, October 30, 2017

Trunk-or-Treat and carving pumpkins

Jude's mask still hadn't come in the mail in time for our ward's Trunk-or-treat, so Dad to the rescue with some face-paint!



I made this spider to be a lawn decoration, but thought it would look super cool coming out of the back of our car. The kids all thought it was neat and spooky. Win!

Cole had a fun time running around in his Pichu costume. I ended up just getting a pair of yellow pants and a shirt and tacking on some black highlights. It wasn't as "put together" as I would have liked, but it worked.



And it wouldn't be Halloween without some jack-o-lanterns!

Cole wanted to carve his all by himself. After getting some help with the lid and cleaning it out, he did a really good job!






Here is Lexi's! She was happy to just play in the seeds and watch what everyone else was doing.

Cole working hard on his cat design:

Jude designed and cut his face! I think it turned out great!

Here is Lance's all finished. Its Gaster from the game Undertale.

Jude's

Lexi's

George's and Lily's

Cole's

No comments:

Post a Comment