Grandmom and Pop Pop plant a garden every year and our kids LOVE to harvest all the vegetables whenever we go to visit.
Jude had his first official sleep-over! We invited his buddy Ashton to come over one night. They played video games, ate snacks and stayed up WAY too late!
It was a success! Jude has been asking to do it again ever since.
Soccer season is in full swing. Cole has fun every week, although the rules of the game are still a little tricky. I think he'll stick with this sport for a while!
Lance stays busy with school and scouts. He, his dad, and his troop from Vienna went hiking up Old Rag one weekend during their campout.
Cole's Kindergarten class took a field trip to Carter's Mountain and I got to come along to chaperone. I had fun watching him run around with his little buddies.
George and I also got to get away for an evening to attend Mary and Tom's wedding close to Virginia Beach. It was a beautiful day and so fun to be just the two of us!
Remember the "Unite the Right" rally that happened in Charlottesville that turned deadly? Several prominent muscians and artists came together and threw a free concert for the city. The Dave Matthews Band was the organizer. George was able to work the event and said it was really neat! They gave out tickets by raffle. Since George had worked the shift when they brought in the casualties during the rally, he was given two tickets to the event, but he ended up giving them away since he was going to work the event anyway and I couldn't find a sitter.
Jude and Bender have been sleeping buddies for a while now. Jude is going through this phase where he's scared at night to sleep in his bed, so most mornings I wake up to this:
Good thing Bender has a big bed!
























No comments:
Post a Comment